It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Me: a year older.

woo~ Sweet sixteen.

I don't really get how people seem to think that there's an immediate change right after you become 16, helk, we actually assume there's a BIG change. I mean, right after i turned sixteen, I felt hyper and rebellious. What's up with that, ey? xp

The morning of my birthday, my siblings seemed to know what day it was (Wednesday 5th of September=> The Eldest Sister's birthday.) apart from my third sibling. The so-called rebellious girl. Rebellious my BUTT. She assumes she cute and lovable~ *gets a barf bag and throws up* haha. I guess each sibling has their assumptions. I should list them down =3

Whatever hahah.

So anyways, I went to school at 8am+ as my friends asked me to come so they could greet me (heh, SOME of them nyahah) and give me my presents from them. ^^ sweet~ So I came to the "D'chyntas" table, and pfft~ they didn't really do anything except smile. Aim went "ada ornag birthday" but =/ no one seemed to notice? hahah daym~ at least Aim knows? hahaha. And he wished me a Happy Birthday, while I STUDIED chemistry.

o__o a 16 year old geek.

Then Salihin came to me from his table and gave me his Presents. A Crunchie bar and a Jewellery Box. hahah Thanks, dude. And i continued with my Chem studying. When the Physics students finished thir exam, I saw Mizan, but he didn't see me. HAHA ANNOYING MUCH. =p Kawannya birthday. NYEH. Well, eventually he did greet me... in MSN after he apologised for not seeing me at the TABLE NEXT TO HIS at the canteen. ladeedaa~

So anyways, I then went to the Main canteen area. And Amirul greeted me 1st, followed by a "it's ur bday? I knew it. Hints from ur comments and nick, and u didnt tell me? ...anyways Happy Birthday" from Esat boy, haha. Then Caesar comes along and greets me with a "Its ur bithday woman? 16 kah?" =__= helk~ well,he gave me some wafers. noice noice~

Then I met Syaz and EL. HAHA Syaz told me that "Jyn Muiz-Muiz Jyn" wanted her to give me his present... which was 16 pokes on the butt =__=. HAHA. I couldnt say no.. because... it was a friggin present and Wai's puppy look just.. fwargh XDDXDXD so I sorta asked to poke with a pen, haha. Harassed~ EL did the next 15 pokes for Syaz. nyahahaha. and Discipline teachers and MPs were there. Weird much O__O"

Aziz and Farianne greeted me afterwards. Then Nadiah greeted me. She just knew it was my birthday. Then Cahaya greeted mehh! His present would be... the Past Year Papers MCQ answer for Chem. lol.


By Syaz =)



By Chichi. XD (Aziz the Lungkang Family-dad)



Near 10am, I went off to my old School, PapMasna as my friends there wanted to see me. The 16 year old ME. hahaha. Wonder what's the difference =__= I met, Zulaikha, and Amal, and Nishh, and Bella, Jiggy, haha, a lot of the Rainbow Gays People. Amal acted ambung and her evil self. Zulaikha acted hyper and happy to see me. She made cupcakes for me! and a Card. Nish was her Nish-self. NYAYAYA. (what the?)




Cupcakes by Zulaikha!


The card by Zulaikha! =D


5 minutes or so, after I opened the packet. =P

0 comments:

O_O"