It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

it's Spring.

`

Today's use of the PC.
[I should lose the habit. fwargh]
Daisuki's the highlighted one. (:
I didn't go online AT ALL in the afternoon. I slept till sungkai. Homaigott.
&& I'm very very very tired eventhough I've had enough rest this afternoon. I'm chewing gum. helk.
Zaty gave me my Birthday Present today.
=>2 bars of Cadbury chocolate and a packet Bubble Gum.<3 Thanks =)
school started cold and tiring. I just wanted to fall and faint and sleep. Unfortunately I didn't. Work work work. And almost falling asleep. Things began to brighten up during chemistry class. Geo- we learnt that its spring time at the equatorial and lower hemisphere areas. HELLO SPRING!! (: The day ended hot and fun. but still.. i was tired. I lacked sleep. lol.
This Bubble Gum is chewy...
`end.

0 comments:

O_O"