39 Minutes XDXDXDD
Whateverrr.. hahah
well, today I woke up at 9am
AND
I was SUPPOSED to go to school to do crazy stuff as for the last day of being 15 years old.
BUT
NOOOOOOOOOO~ I was too lazy to get ready. until 11am XD HAAA~ panatness.
So i arrived at school at... 12.30pm. It was quiet...and somehow unpacked. SO not the usual packed PTEB I'm used to. Exams~ They tend to do that ^^"
Anyway. I spent most of the time revising chemistry in the Library with NISHA until 3pm.
(: Thank you, dear bestfriend <3
Nisha's mom sent me home. Sweet of her. (: and Oh yeah.. I didn't eat much today. I had no breakfast, NO lunch, NO tea. I had some snacks and sweets and some glasses of water... but that was it. Not until 7pm did I really eat. LOL. ohh~ the hunger i unconciously suffered~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment