It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

My geo file likes you XD



THIS, people, was what I had done during the short break of EAS class, and whilst jotting down notes from the board. This file likes 'him'. HAHAHA.

I came LATE to school. again. 8)
School was.. alright. I preferred yesterday. But oh well.

I've got a theory that if im bored I tend to annoy people or become weird, so as to amuse myself. =) And friends have agreed to this theory.

SO. Today has been a boring day. AND I didn't get sleepy at school, fyi. Big improvement with my sleeping habits. yayyy~

Boredom= the want to amuse myself. = annoyance~

main victims:
Zaty- it's a natural thing. I spend time bla bla bla
MizanMizan- hair ruffling && pokes (i did a deed by findin his "beloved" periodic table and returning it to him)
Khai- HAHA annoying this Langau is like a daily routine. pokes&teases
Aziz- being a spoiled "daughter" to him.
Mina- I smiled for no reason around her and at her. LOL
And some others, haha.

0 comments:

O_O"