Songs of the day: Aly and AJ -Potential Break up song && Gavin Degraw - I don't wanna be
The Sahur Aftermath: Chemistry homework && revision. && Maths revision :D
8D This day has been great! :D Despite the fact that I came late to school. Well, school time was great. Just school time *sighs* I wasn't sleepy the whole day. And I my brain was functioning well. Lol. Classes were fun. :D Because: I paid full attention.. No day-dreaming. No snoozing off. No confusion. No laziness. wuhuu~
Hometime was fun whilst waiting to be picked up with Zaty, Umie & MizanMizan. Umie was being mean though. [Not to me] =/ She was harsh. [Not to me] Me & Umie & Zaty sorta had flash-backs of our old times at Masna. HAHA. The HELK XDXD They were fun days, really.
Also, I enjoyed poking Mizan. And messing up his Ryan Cabrera hair. =D wuhuu~ We sorta hung out while waiting to be picked up, even when Zaty and Umie went home. awwww, I've missed hanging out with him. Hence: the many succesful attempts of annoying him :D He didn't mind me messing his hair up because , I quote :"It's okay, I'm going home anyways, so go and mess it up~" - said Mizan. HAHA. Whateverrr. So yeah, the result: MORE HAIR MESS UPS XD Plus, talks. Awesome closefriend, he is.
oh aaaaaaaaaaanddd. Qahhar's Birthday is today. i don't think he likes his birthday to be public-ized. Which is why I'm putting a shout out in my blog. To annoy him =] (if he would get annoyed... heh.. whateverr =pp)
Happy 20th Birthday, Kulat~ :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment