so I frown. why can't you turn it around? why can't any of you see? It's hard enough being me. Emptiness resides within unnoticed. Yet you all are in your lives so focused. Up to date with your latest trends. And there you leave alone, a friend.
In my mind, thoughts wonder. none of you know what's happening under. It's my fault I am un-open. It's your fault, you made me broken. Not for things you do to show. But the way you leave me here alone. The way you think it's fine leaving me, without thinking of the possibility, that I might in turn feel abandoned. And so I frown within those seconds.
Hardly informed, until the nick of time. But as mere seconds pass, I'm out of time. So off you go, with your bright faces, heading to the land of joy in quick paces.
Don't think I'm that sweet person anymore. All these heavy rain and thunder, all these pain and blunder, kicked away that bundle of youth and bubbliness you all adored. To think; that as maturity grows, happiness accompanies it. To think; as time goes, there'd be more joyful twist. Drastic change. Drastic morphs. Instead of butterflies, we're all moths. Ugly, cold beings. Regardless of how kind we are inside. We get hurt the most, because of the outside...
grr.
-Nazz Nooradin.-
okay. I know it's very emo. It just came across my mind. Being the language geek I already am, I tend to write things with that essence of literature.. or language.. whichever. Although, I don't show it much, unless it's prose writing, I can express language as a poem. I usually write poems for Birthdays, or cards, or something. And yet, here it is. Boo. So what if it's bida and so depressed. No one cares. I'm merely being me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment