Monday 21.1.08
The week sorta started badly. I had to take the yellow late-slip, then sprint to Math class. grr. Luckily I finished all my homework. Except Geography. I didn't do my "spider web" notes yet. You could say the Math homework was incomplete cause I left 5 questions unfinished, and therefore unanswered. I couldn't answer it. Seriously. When it comes to proving those Trigonometric equations, my brain just went blank. I know you have to apply those identities, but I prefer solving. xD When you get stuck on proving, the period in which you get stuck in, costs you time. It's best you head to another question if you get stuck on proving. I LIKE SOLVING~~ LALALA. wtf!
Trigonometry is funn. Too bad my brain lags when it comes to equations and application. GRR. Otherwise I'd be able to answer the questions more quickly. And too bad that I get impatient and skip questions XD patience is a virtue x3
There was the UN.soc meeting in the afternoon, in the Computer Lab. Caesar got the last delegate position. So yes, ten delegates up for the BGIC in ICC in February. I have to be prepared .__. Oh, and my country is Benin. I'm in charge of Benin's Environmental sector. Hafiz is doing Benin with me, but he's in the Eco/Soc sector. Research research research!
The UN.soc is planning to raise some money for us delegates. We need to aim for $450.00! So our first event would be the World Food Day, in which each of us will prepare some International Cuisine, or local, which ever, and we sell em. x) Other campaigns will also be carried out. But for now, it's the World Food Day thing.
After the meeting, I headed to my table. Everyone went home, I guess. Zymah and Effy were there with me, for a bit. Then I was alone. Alone and immensely bored. Zaty, Pitts, Wann, Shuif, and Cherry were off somewhere. And Nisha was in the Library. *head bangs on table* Gila, man. I was bored, stressed out, and alone. And no one was even there for me at that time. Sheeesh.
Then Zimo came down, from his Chemistry Class. He had the Practical test which is HARD, I tell you. He looked tired, stressed out, and sad. =( He came and sat down with me. And we talked. I know how he feels, honestly. Tried cheering him up a bit. Then talked about something else which I forgot. nyeh. Afterwards he wanted to go to the front Canteen. And what hit me hard and dragged me to my senses was:
when he said "mana dorang, again?"
me, "antah.. jalan kali.."
him," ohh... so you're alone?"
me, "uhhh, haha yea..."
him, "I dunno whether I should go to the front or not.."
me, "sal? astahh, agatahh wahh"
him, "but then, if I leave, you'll be alone.. and you're still 16.. under-aged girls shouldn't be left alone.. bad things might happen!"
me, "what the-?? Zimo, agatah ko kedapan eh. I'm not under-aged! 16 atu bukan lagi-"
him, "ahahaha I'm gonna tell your mom ni.." etc etc etc. =___=" He can even find ways to annoy me at times like that. nyehh...
He kept saying the word "alone" and "sorang" a lot. Which bites. In a way, he reminded me of how no one seemed to be there for me. woohoo. After he left, that bad feeling came back. sndahfdkjgasjjsdhfjkahga v,jashgkjsdhgjlkasjaskgkjshf
Then they came back at 4? , and I looked kusut. =__="
Lastly: Zaty and Nisha went to my house. We ate macaroni, and bergedil. We talked talked talked and talked. We went shopping. Then we talked some more. And oh yes, Shun Oguri is DAZZLING. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment