It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org
Wednesday was alright in the morning. ALRIGHT. Nothing more, nothing less. The classes were okay. Except one class. It was tiring and stressful. I felt sick, and I had migraines.

I saw Mizan, Fids, and Farianne when I came down from Chemistry, with a pounding migraine. Fids said I look like something's bothering me. And I said that she looks like there's something bothering her. We both tried to hide it, but we are bad liars :D

Then I met up with Zaty. She's ok. She looked like she's got to do a lot of stuff. Under pressure x3 macam aku~ YAYYY. T__T

Cherry hugged Zaty. xD Then me, Pitts, and Zaty group hugged. Then Roxious (tapi Lya nada. =/) group hugged.

It was make-up time for the girls, excluding me, and Khai. Farianne was this week's make-up artist. They used Belle's eye-shadow set, and Pitts's Body Shop powder thingies. Mizan and I just watched, intrigued. o___o

oh oh, and Mizan is in love. HAHA. *kirai* Seriously, he didn't tell me about it. Buring. eseehhh *kirai* I can't blame him for not telling me, cause we havent talked much since LAST YEARRR. Which, I really miss. He's annoying-er in a way, now that he doesn't hesitate to hit my arm. =___=" I'm usually the one who physically bullies him. Touche'~

When I was listening to the PSP's Mp3, there was this song that made me sad. You know the whole "eyes gets watery" and then when you sit up straight the tears fall. It just happened. BANARR. *curses that bloody song* It happened in front of everyone. Baka. Zaty immediately said that she wanted to go to the toilet. =) Thanks, Zat. And we talked. I told her that the stupid song made me cry. She didn't believe me until I told her what song it was. HAHA.

Afterwards, we went back to the table. I was ok x) Mizan and I talked. ESEHH. Happy ya ahhh. Well sorta. He called me "ambung" cause I hardly tagur him, or look at him, or talk with him. He said, it was cold whenever he was near me, but I don't even look at him. And I explained, that I was preoccupied with other stuff to bother with anyone going on around me. X) Paham ya~~

Then talk talk talk. (Gahd, we haven't chatted like that for a long time) And oh yeaa, the girl in his phone lawaaaaaaaaa. *kirai* Malu si Mizan ah. HAHA. Then we talked about some private stuff. ='3 awwww...

At home: major headache. slept. sorta. Mentally and physically exhausted. Sore throat. Unconscious from 6 till 12am +. Makan ubat. fell asleep. Aunt didn't let me go to school cause I looked pale and the sore throat. Another bad headache. ='3 No appetite to eat. guhhhhh.

0 comments:

O_O"