It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

PITTSY

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTPURREN/WIFEY PITTSY

May God bless you with happiness greater than ever before, and success achieved after every ounce of effort you make. In this dawn of maturity and adulthood, I wish for the very best to come to your way. May any burden be alleviated~ as you progress through any obstacles ahead. Know that we, your prens, and bestpurens love you! And we'll always be here for you. :) Whether in times of pain and suffering, in times of anger and hatred, in times of joy and happiness, we'll be there for you, beb. 8) We'll lend you a shoulder to cry on, hug you tight, and we solve problems together, okeh?

Roxious is lucky to have you with us! Wetzone is lucky to have to with us! Meeting you, was one of the best things in life, for all of us. We awesome because you awesome =3

Just cause being 18 means ur a year older than before, remember that age doesnt define who we are. You're still the Pitts we know. Look at me, I'm 16 and I'm WAY too mature for my age. You're 18 now, yet you still possess such youth that not all teenagers have anymore. :) You sexy. HAHA. Cheers to Pitts. Cheers to Rafidah. The birthday girl, of the 18th of January. Sweet, kind, friendly, trustworthy. bestpuren. bery sexy. :]

I labayu Pitts~ :)

0 comments:

O_O"