Gosh, this "Romance in 6th form should be discouraged" GP essay is proven to be tough to write because... I have so many ideas!! XD So much, that I tend to write each point as a sentence and forget to further elaborate the points. I mean, what's the point in that~ I've to produce 600+ words of contradictions, and was given about 5 days to finish it off, but seeing as I hardly used the PC this week, I couldn't really do much research for the resources. And here I am, blogging, while my GP homework is left, abandoned in front of me. muahaha.
The GP essay is typed :p seeing as hand-written work can cause biased-marking outbreaks, by the teacher (as she admits), she encouraged us to try typing out our work. In addition to that, she said, it'll be much more neater, and it'll be like a guessing game. I don't know about the game part, though. I'm way too confounded into thinking life shouldn't be treated as a game. There goes me with my too-mature views, but it's true - I lost my interests in the PS2 since form 4, and the only games that would actually make me play the ps2 would be a hand-full of games, and STILL I don't play the ps2 much. The only time I played it so much was last year in November and December, during that "Persona 3" phase. But I jammed the game, and lost interest in games... again.
OH but I do love Gameboy advance stuff, and PSP stuff. Star Wars and Dragon Ball Z are the only things I bother to play, cause, let's face it, I'm as dull as a gray sky, from the way some people figure. (Boo you judgers. Mirror your own lives, will you, and get your busy-bodied noses out of my life, if all you can do is judge and stalk me, only for insulting me; satisfying your curiosity so that you can blurt out words that you think you know me when you, in fact, don't and are trying to compare the good and bad between my life and yours. Yes yes, I still have my impenetrable dislike towards people who judge and blabla. My bad for being so cold these days. )
ANYHOW. I should be finishing off my work. TTFN.
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
January
(27)
- Mal D:
- ;stuck
- My result bites ass. T__T I could not believe peop...
- Stress levels: decreased, though still above avera...
- Something brief
- Mom's back!Mom's back!MOM'S BACK!MOM'S BACCKKKKKK!...
- Friday furreal.
- My baddd
- Beneath that smile
- 40 stuff
- Nexts & lasts
- RIP Heath Ledger....
- Wednesday was alright in the morning. ALRIGHT. Not...
- :D
- Monday 21.1.08The week sorta started badly. I had ...
- T__T guhhhh
- PITTSY
- ` Zac Efron; WHOA
- High School Musical
- Shout out
- Helloooo Haydenn bayybeeeee
- Nisha's Birthday Bash
- Buttermilk week
- Nazz - the left-brainer x)
- Zeeeemo's 18
- Nisha and Shuweef
- random let-outs
-
▼
January
(27)


0 comments:
Post a Comment