
JUMPER

OMG, dazzling~ he's sizzling in this pic. Literally! xD

Hayden and Rachel.
Yes, as much as I lalalovee Shun Oguri, I still do like Hayden Christensen. Haydeeeennnn bayyybbeeee. And Hayden's upcoming movie, with the Rachel Bilson, from my still favourite TV show, The OC (despite it being cancelled), is to be released soonnn. This year! WOHOO. And he looks sexayy in the Trailer. Like FURREAL.
Transportation powers + Hayden= OMG *melts*
I miss him from Star Wars. Especially from Star Wars Episode 2. Anakin Skywalker is awesome! I wanna be a Jedi, please? Okay, no one's preventing me to be one.... apakan. And then in the third one, he was cool flying the Star Fighter. And he wore those gloves while fighting. WHOAHAHA. Dazzling~
And then ya arah "Life as a House". Him with eye-liners??? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. X) Bad boys are coooooool~ =p
okay, I've to finish my homework now. TTFN~


0 comments:
Post a Comment