Honestly, I was fan of High School Musical, when it first came out in 2006. I liked the movie, not only because Corbin Blue was hot, nor the fact that the songs were pretty alright, but because of Zac Efron. *BAHA* Yes, sure, typical heart-throb Zac Efron, and his snatching looks. Or maybe it's the fact that he sings and melts people simultaneously. Or how much he's such a cool dude in the movie. (Barf as you wish, boys reading this, but Zac Efron is hot, in a way.)
But then, High School Musical 2 came out, and it was all lovey-dovey and blahhhhh! o_O" It was okay, but honestly, not EVERYONE wants to see Troy Bolton and Gabriella having dates, or whatever. Not only that, but Zac wasn't that hot in the sequel x) And Gabriella was being too good for her own good. Ashley Tisdale was being a HUGE pain in the movie, though, which made things realistic and annoying too. Lucas Grabeel and Ashley kept me sitting on the couch. And Corbin too x) But, I suppose, it's not what I think. I mean, I'm just a small fish in an ocean. It's a big world, and people each have their own different views.
OH,and next year High School Musical 3: Senior Year, will come out in Disney Channel. I don't watch Disney Channel that much anymore, considering the fact that I hardly watch the television nowadays, unless it's CNN, or Star World, or HBO. But, I think I'm beginning to regain my Disney-fan-self. I'm merely informing this to Disney Channel-watchers and High School Musical Fans.
All six of the High School Musical stars have officially signed on for High School Musical 3: Senior Year, Walt Disney Studios Motion Picture Productions announced.
According to the studio, HSM 3: Senior Year finds high school seniors Troy [Efron] and Gabriella [Hudgens] facing the prospect of being separated from one another as they head off in different directions to college. Joined by the rest of the Wildcat crew, they stage an elaborate spring musical reflecting their experiences, hopes and fears about their future.
As a Disney Fan, I just hope Disney's new movie will be better than the last. Come to think of it, I'm beginning to miss those old Disney shows. Recess; House of Mouse; Goof Troop; etc. o__o aww... haha.
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
January
(27)
- Mal D:
- ;stuck
- My result bites ass. T__T I could not believe peop...
- Stress levels: decreased, though still above avera...
- Something brief
- Mom's back!Mom's back!MOM'S BACK!MOM'S BACCKKKKKK!...
- Friday furreal.
- My baddd
- Beneath that smile
- 40 stuff
- Nexts & lasts
- RIP Heath Ledger....
- Wednesday was alright in the morning. ALRIGHT. Not...
- :D
- Monday 21.1.08The week sorta started badly. I had ...
- T__T guhhhh
- PITTSY
- ` Zac Efron; WHOA
- High School Musical
- Shout out
- Helloooo Haydenn bayybeeeee
- Nisha's Birthday Bash
- Buttermilk week
- Nazz - the left-brainer x)
- Zeeeemo's 18
- Nisha and Shuweef
- random let-outs
-
▼
January
(27)


0 comments:
Post a Comment