It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org
Stress levels: decreased, though still above average. (Y) bahaha

weight: decreased. wohooooooo~ diet bayybee. 4 weeks of intense stress, and 2 weeks of no appetite and low-carb diet has done good. 8) stamina's increased.

mood: moody, but better ;D heck, I smile nowadays, during class. sometimes. I don't show people that I smile. And yes, Pitts has constantly asked me to smile more. Usually, when no one's around, I laugh over stuff that I'm supposed to laugh at when it happens. Lagging? sure. I don't show people how I feel, muahaha. And I don't want to. Make me, and that's one big mistake. Leave it be. One year of looking like I'm in a bad mood is nothing bad. 8D I need this thinking cap on me throughout the year. Heck, the only thing that can make me show that I'm happy are my Bestfriends and flying colours in tests and assignments. x) Nothing else for now. Except... :D

schoolwork: I like doing homework nowww. ;) furreal. and yea, everything's more organised, and I'm absorbing these A2 stuff better than I did with AS stuff. BUT I've to revise those AS's for June. omg omg omg. lol. wtf. I need to improve on EVERYTHING. Pronto! Last year was a laid-back, fucked up phase, that seriously caused a lot of regrets, especially those poor grades I gained for pure math and chem. Yes yes, it's all my fault. exam exam exam...

life: I dunno. All I can think of for now are books, AS, assignments and tests, as well as my school extra curricular activities. And oh yea, Bestfriends ku. And how much I miss going to Amal Nazirah's house. bahaha.

and and, that girl I don't like, that Junior girl, that that... suck-up and seed of evil, that bighead-ed- prasan-baik-but-is-wild-when-teachers-arent-looking is going to our school this year. whoa. Joy........... NOT!!! heh.

0 comments:

O_O"