It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

Nexts & lasts

-NEXT-
1. Next person you'll kiss
; noooo. idea. o_O

2. Next movie you want to see
; Sweeney Todd. Johnny Depp BAYBBEEEE

3. Next person you want to go out with
; Friends... *thinks of a friend* *points* dia :D

4. Next time you're going out
; I dunno.. Wait till mom gets back :D

5. Next place you'll take vacation
; KL.. x/ next few months... yes?

6. Next thing you are going to do
; go to Jerudong to send dad's stuff to his friend.

7. Next thing you are going to eat
; I don't wanna eat. unless it's sushi.. or bmc. i dunno

8. Next time you plan to be drunk
; nevaaaaar.

9. Next thing you are going to do outside
; watering the flowers

10. Next person you'd like to see fill this out?
; no one..

---------------------------------------
-----------------

-LASTS-

1. Last kiss
; pipi? or lips? I dunnoo HAHA si Zymah XD

2. Last person you hugged
; yesterday would be... Zaty, Fids, Zymah. That makes it Zymah HAHA

3. Last person you spoke to
; Aunty Ida

4. Last alcoholic beverage
; nuthing :D

5. Last movie?
; Final Destination 3 on HBO

6. Last person you thought of
; like now? O_O" HAHA si Aleep. because his fave movie is Final Destination 3

7. Last school you went to
; smpaphm. (Y) I miss that school :')

8. Last person you said I love you to
; Pitss. :D

9. Last run in with the Law?
; never. xp

10. Last fight you were in
; Lunch time. Driver tadi ah. lksdhg!!!

11. Last bar/club/concert/party you
; partyyyy.. Dad's promotion party.

12. Last person you IMed
; err. Mush? Amal? I can't remember..

13. Last thing you ate
; rice, eggs and taufu, vegetables.

0 comments:

O_O"