It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

random let-outs

Greetings~

First and foremost, I'd like to wish everyone:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008
May God bless you all. May 2008 be a better year than the years before. =)

The cliche line: "A new year, A new beginnning" would probably be more meaningful to me and my friends as school and life has developed so much in a short span of time. Exam-year, schoolwork, friendship, home...

This year's schedule will be packed with tons of tests, schoolwork, homework, and effing annoying school moments where I'll get easily pissed off by something or anyone due to the amount of pressure that's gonna increase the already heavy and tense atmosphere that's revolving around me. Hang on, I'm not the only stressed out student here~ (: so, yes, my fellow buddies, who are also dealing with the A-level life, we're all in this. wooo~ *cheers unhappily*

Dad got promoted to Colonel (MinDef/Abdb) but it's still acting, for now. Cause he's going to KL first for a 1-year course. As of 1 January 2008, he's an Local Colonel. And as of the 7th of January, he's in KL now. T_____T Mom and Ewan are going aswell, but they are only staying there for a month. Ewan was given a one-month school holiday by his school ;p

Also, I love my sejati bestfriends/buddies x) and Roxious~! and The Wetzoners of our school. 2007 was the bomb because of you guys! You know who you are.

Amal Nazirah, Zulaikha, Faezah ; I love you guys, brabis. x) (I know Mal, you'll say "bi*ch HAHA") HAHA Cause cause, even though I've been a jerk at times, you guys were still there, and most of the time, you even corrected me. You guys forgave me, and I'm really lucky I'm bestfriends with you guys x) Thanks for making 2007 a great year, despite the fact that I'm no longer in the same school with you guys. You guys were there when I was down, when I was bored, when I needed help, you guys were there with your trust, and you're still here for me. x) HAHA *ko diam Amal, nada ku emo ni* We had stupid times, fun times with effing tonnes of laughter (ingat the MAW MAW cat and pizza? HAHA shiznit mayn.) we had those sad times, that made us cry or almost cry, and we had those panat in the need of anger management times. Trully sorry for what I've done wrong, and may our friendship last longer. =) BAHA.

I'll end this post now by saying " Si OGURI SHUN SIZZLIN'~~~"

0 comments:

O_O"