Azim said that I was a pemalas. WHAT THE HECK?! KAMBANG! Mentang-mentang you're so rajin and so so smarrttt that your unlimited intelligence glitters with pride among dwarf-brained medium low-lifes like me. Grr. ;p Exaggeration, much. He doesn't know what I'm going through here... muahaha!
I woke up with a throbbing headache, a pale face, and sore throat. My voice sounds okay, unlike yesterday morning, which was bida. Furreal. It hurts if I cough. =/ On the bright side, you couldn't tell that I had a sore throat, if you weren't me, so even if I told you that I had a sore throat, you wouldn't believe me and think I'm a pitiful liar HAH. Such sad cruel world~
Nisha, Zaty and I went shopping for the Charity Club this afternoon at Hua Ho Mall. We had a limited amount of capital, so we could only afford to buy everything we needed, and some money spared for snacks. We were thirsty and hungry teenage girls who just had lunch at Nisha's home an hour before. I know how sad that tale sounds...
Spent the rest of the time walking around and stuff, while waiting for Nisha's mom to pick me up. As you can see, I wasn't exactly wasting my TIME doing "pemalas" stuff. I was doing this all for the Charity work for goodness sake. Alright alright, call me "pemalas" then people who think I am. I dare you to, in front of my face~ :D Then I'll give you that glare Nisha and Zaty hate cause it's got that "I will hurt you"-thing pasted on every inch of it.
Went home and revised a bit. chemistry to be exact. Azim and Fakri were jogging. After I finished my long shower, Azim had already left, due to his smelliness and profusely perspiring self. Grr. Why couldn't he stay and help me with my worrrrrrrrrrkkk. I played guitar Hero 3 again to release some stress.
Studying geo was fun. A bit. I have A LOT OF TASKS TO DOOOOOOO. 4 pages of them I think. yatah sapa suruh kau absent kemarin Nazz~~~ sapa suruh sakit kemarin~ yatah kau tu, luan cuai. whatever. That's me preaching myself. =__="
Diagrams oh diagrams~ And I haven't finished the last two pages... yet. Yet here, being the crucial word. I want to wake up during Subuh at 4am to revise geography and maths... and chemistry. I've to finish my geo homework tonight so I can study without homework being a fly stuck on my wind shield.
hmm... These head-aches just don't know when to stop coming, do they~ ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment