Today was another bad bad day. Friggin bad days, just marching up my door and giving me a bad time, arent they?
Let me talk about yesterday. 18/01/08
Yesterday was the 18th of January. Pitts's Birthday =) And i woke up at 2.30pm. That was in the afternoon. I know how lame that is, having slept at 1am in the morning and waking up at approximately 12 hours late with a light head, but I was exhausted. I pretty much needed that rest.
Then Azim, the cousin (whom some of you may know from pteb) came over to my house with Azik, his little brother. He came for the wireless internet, cause he had to do some Human Rights research, and Azik just tagged along, because he probably didn't want to be the only kid at home.
When I switched on my phone (which was switched off from the previous night) I came across 4 messages, which were all from the same person. Yusof, si Kuda. If you wanted to persuade me, you could at least have explained how you wanted to take me out and LANJA. muahaha. But, yes.
In the end, I did decide to go to the Mall with my little sister, as she expected to see some friends, but it turns out they couldn't come, so she came instead to see Kuda, with me. Also, we came to the Mall, with Azim, Azik and Fakri. We all wanted to watch Cloverfield, so yes. I'm good at persuading Azim. He wouldn't have come with us if it weren't for me 8)
Alright, so I may be over exaggerating. He was planning to watch Cloverfield but he wasn't sure when, so when I told him that I was going to the Mall with Ilah and some friends of ours, he made up his mind with the help of this:
"Aku malas, ni Zim, that's why I'm heading to the Mall..."
and he replied, "kalau aku malas, aku ke Mall.. kalau aku rajin, aku stay at home like a good guy.."
so I said, "apakan, you finished all your work. Aku tau kau malas ni, yatah kau kerumah ku ani. kalau kau dapat, come to the mall with us? I don't want to be bored at the Mall. It'll be siuk if you were there."
Thus, he came along. x) And when we arrived at the Mall, I saw my ex-juniors, standing by the entrance. usul dorang prasan cool.. funny~ xp
When I went inside, the first person from school I met was.... CHERRY X) He looked, smart. Or was he.. I dunno. And it turns out, he's Azim's GP classmate. Next I met up with Sof Kuda at the Mall cineplex. Azim bought the tickets for Cloverfield for himself, Azik, Fakri, me and Ilah. Sof bought a ticket aswell, as he doesnt want to spend his time alone. (He already watched Cloverfield a few hours before...)
I met Azzi and Syazani while passing the foodcourt. HA. And I remember Azzi saying that I should blog about seeing him at the mall. =p
Next, Sof treated me and Ilah: Buttermilk chicken and Butter Chicken. That guy can sleep everywhere, I swear. Even at the Food Court. And he used my jumper as his pillow. Or should I say drool wiper? ... nyeh.
We came in late for the movie, by 5 minutes or so. And I met Azzi and Syazani AGAIN at the cineplex, before buying some popcorn. Amirul was with him too. BEBOT XD ...
The movie was AWESOME. I know, some people don't like the fact that it's like a First person Camera, but HELLO! That's the point of the movie. That's what makes it so unique. You'd have known about it from it's trailer =p Grr. And I heard people complaining that it made them dizzy watching it. Well, if you keep saying it's not good, you'll convince yourself for sure that it's not good.
I, on the other hand, think that was quite a great movie. Although, the ending sucked big time, but the rest was well done and realistic. I'd rate it 7/10
Afterwards, some shopping. I saw a lot of people from school, honestly. But right now, I can't recall who I saw. I remember that I saw Mizan! I was browsing for some Ps2 games, and I saw him come down from the escalator... with someone I don't know, or couldn't recognise at that time. I bet he was on a date o_____o" and I felt sad afterwards. I have no idea whyy =p Sof and Ilah were like playing tag or something most of the time, which was extremely annoying. Last but not least; VAINING x) at Rizqun.
We arrived back home, by 8.40+pm where Azim helped me finish off my chemistry homework. I dislike calculation, that's why it took me a while to do the questions. Afterwards, I redid somoe of my notes. That's right. I REDID them. Not because they were in need of changing. It was because I was in such a geography and chemistry geek mode that I just couldn't help but to study. I know right, NERD much. After finishing some of my geo notes (except TIDES. Of all topics, I left TIDES undone. And i did the others instead. Man, I suck), I decided to type out my GP essay, cause the teacher said, it'd be better if it was typed for some reasons I do not want to disclose, as I am too lazy to even say it out.
While typing out the essay, I did some in-depth research on my essay topic: geography. And I finished it at around 2am. I know, it's bad sleeping late. But then, I was too caught up with CNN.com and researching stuff about university and geography, that I ended up sleeping at 5am. Murder, much.
Hence, a cause of a REALLY bad Saturday. So it's my fault i was moody...
19 /1/o8
Waking up late. Taking a 10 minute shower and forgetting to use shampoo. Stupid car wouldn't start because OH YEA, that bloody senile driver forgot to turn off the car properly yesterday, so the battery went flat. And he goes asking people this morning, who was the one that used the car till it went flat. NEWSFLASH YOU FREAKING MORON, YOU were the last person to use that car. Do you think any of us in this house can freaking drive?! My parents are in KL, sheeeessh.
So we end up using HIS car, which seemed to WORK well. A lot of stuff happened afterwards. But whatever.
Went late to registration class, but i met sir, outside the class. So I wasn't late. Technically. Whatever. Stupid morning. Everything went okay, from Block 2 till Break. Break time was when the madness came back. Turns out the TIDES notes was going to be checked. WTF. And I did the other notes but them. So I was in a haste. And Umie was being a pain. =/ grr. I was pressured. I'm sorry people =__="
UNsoc meeting was alright. The rest of the day was alright, except that I was really tired. I sold some Equinox issues. Funny how the Sub-Editor is selling them, isn't it? =p I'm trying to help~ Boo. I need rest. A lot. I'm sorry I havent been in a good mood lately. I need my parents. =/ I don't like running this household while doing several other stuff aswell. I so can't wait till mom comes back. I need her. T___T
I've been disliking a lot of things, people and friends lately. And I can't let out all the stuff in my head, because, I don't want to. o_O It's a blog, which people read. I can't just blurt out stuff xp Another thing is, I feel that I can't depend on anyone anymore. Not even my friends, or bestfriends. No one. Everyone has their own life, and I've got mine. Everyone seems too busy with their life. And I know, deep down, they don't want to listen to other people's life, or problems, or stuff pondering in another's mind, when their busy with their own life. Contrary to me, xD cause I like advising people and listening to people's problems, hence helping them, because after all, that's Nazz. Nazihah doesnt have problems with listening to other people, or helping out. She has problems of people not listening to her. No matter who they are, they don't listen. they do occasionally actually.. some listen, but, for now... no one. x)
Grrr. i'm bored.
Welcome!
★ Nazz - also known as Nazzie, E'ah, Jijih or Noriko || のりこ. You may find me goofy, or lame at times. Ecstatic. occasionally extrovert. A bookworm. An environmentalist to-be. A nature-lover who does not hug trees. (:
O_O"
Twitter this, Twitter that
Labels
- As told (1)
- As told by me. (107)
- BGIC (4)
- Buddies (31)
- celebrities (4)
- Charity (2)
- Cookery/food (1)
- coolness. (8)
- Cousins (3)
- creativity (1)
- Dazzling~ (3)
- Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar (2)
- Games (1)
- Happy Birthday (9)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Hayden C. (1)
- I'm BACK (1)
- in memory (1)
- JDorama (1)
- John Barry (1)
- Jonas (1)
- kendo. (23)
- KL (1)
- Last Day of School 2007 (3)
- lHappy Birthday (1)
- Photos (4)
- PR (1)
- Randoms. (36)
- Roxious (10)
- School (51)
- sensations eating the nation (1)
- Shun Oguri (1)
- Smpaphm memories (5)
- survey (8)
- The Environment (4)
- The Ji's (16)
- tv (2)
- UBD (1)
- UN.soc (4)
- University (1)
- Videos (2)
- visits (1)
Say Whut?
I will follow you D=
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(151)
-
▼
January
(27)
- Mal D:
- ;stuck
- My result bites ass. T__T I could not believe peop...
- Stress levels: decreased, though still above avera...
- Something brief
- Mom's back!Mom's back!MOM'S BACK!MOM'S BACCKKKKKK!...
- Friday furreal.
- My baddd
- Beneath that smile
- 40 stuff
- Nexts & lasts
- RIP Heath Ledger....
- Wednesday was alright in the morning. ALRIGHT. Not...
- :D
- Monday 21.1.08The week sorta started badly. I had ...
- T__T guhhhh
- PITTSY
- ` Zac Efron; WHOA
- High School Musical
- Shout out
- Helloooo Haydenn bayybeeeee
- Nisha's Birthday Bash
- Buttermilk week
- Nazz - the left-brainer x)
- Zeeeemo's 18
- Nisha and Shuweef
- random let-outs
-
▼
January
(27)


0 comments:
Post a Comment