It's life, deal with it.

The life and times - sprinkled with sugar, spice and friends; bamboo swords; seaweed and randomness.

ImageHost.org

My baddd

11.29pm
To the people who have clicked me on msn and even "tagured" me, or waited me to "tagur" them, I am TERRIBLY sorry that I could not reply back, due to unforseen reasons in which I shall disclose in a matter of seconds.

I was playing Guitar Hero 3. MY BADD. I'm sorry, okay. I left my status in "away" so technically, I'm not to blame. In a way... =/

Playing agaisnt my bro, Fakri, was fun. I pounded him into minced meat, BIG TIME! well, I'm not an expert, okay? I'm still in the medium and hard level, depending on the songs, of course.

_________________________________
11.34pm
I'm sorry budd :'3 I was too locked up inside, that I couldn't see you, there. hurt? =__= yeah I know, it's not cause of me, but still... cheer up, okayyy? :3

_________________________________
12.01pm

I don't wanna know what's making me smile. :D Cause once I'll know.. It'll slowly evaporate and cease to exist, leaving a scar. or not. BAHA. But, as unlikely as it may seem, should I know, I might cower. Should I know, I would either scream out loud; jump for joy; feel bad; feel sad; be afraid to look inside; lie to myself again that it's nothing important nor real.

I have a hunch what's doing this. What, who, why. I do~ :D Disclosing it will only surprise people in a funny way, or perhaps shock them into the depths of the earth. Then again, some may think I've just been too over stressed. Some may think, it's cause I'm excited as the time will arrive soon, and others may say it's no biggie, knowing it's a phase. The rest may ponder with eternal reasons to believe, or be unbothered.

boo. I have chores to do tomorrow.

0 comments:

O_O"